The Old Rectory is a privately owned, Grade II listed building built circa. 1720 standing in an acre of land, which in 1985 was converted into a large spacious children's day nursery. The nursery is registered with Ofsted and is professionally staffed to accommodate 62 children from the age of 1.6 years to 4+.
We have large secluded gardens containing two well equipped playgrounds, two paved patio areas, extensive lawn space and a further tarmac section for the riding of bicycles, scooters and pedal cars etc.
Access to outside is on a daily basis. We have regular trips using our minibus to different areas of the local community.
The nursery is a family run business combining traditional values with up to date methods and standards. We live on the premises making child care and pre-school education not just our business, but a way of life. The management and staff are totally committed to providing a level of service you can trust and depend upon.
We are very proud of the fact that we are currently the only nursery in the county to appear in the "Good Nursery Guide" and also to have attained a place within the top ten of the "Daily Express" national rankings. More recently the principal of our nursery has attained EYP (Early Years Practitioner) status.